Mary D. Rossi 1940 - 2019
Mary Rossi was married to Peter Rossi Jr. of Peter Rossi & Son Memorial Chapel. She has three children and three grandchildren. Mary retired in 1990 after 31 years in the Warren City School district.
Mary was a Funeral Director with Rossi & Santucci Funeral Home, as well as Co-Owner and Secretary at Peter Rossi & Son Memorial Chapel. Mary graduated from Kent State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Deaf Education and in Elementary Education.
- Past President of Penhellenic Assoc.- 1972
- Ohio Funeral Director Assoc.
- Tri-Co Funeral Director Assoc.
- National Funeral Director Assoc.
- N.E.O. Retired Teachers Assoc.
- Chartered Mem. Of Tri-Co Summer Enrichment Program for Handicapped Children
- Member and Past Vice President of Mahoning
- Valley Machine Knitters Guild
- Mother of the Year, Warren- 1974
Mary enjoyed Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Snow Skiing, and Machine Knitting. Mary's attention to detail, compassion for the families, and quality of presentation is what set her apart.
Mary's influence on Mr. Santucci has made his business what it is today; a place of experience, trust and professionalism.
Mary passed away in April of 2019 but her spirit and memories will remain with the Rossi & Santucci Funeral Home family for years to come.