Mary D. Rossi
Mary Rossi has been married to Peter Rossi Jr. of Peter Rossi & Son Memorial Chapel. She has three children and three grandchildren. Mary retired in 1990 after 31 years in the Warren City School district.
Mary is a licensed Funeral Director with Rossi & Santucci Funeral Home, as well as Co-Owner and Secretary at Peter Rossi & Son Memorial Chapel. Mary graduated from Kent State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Deaf Education and in Elementary Education.
- Past President of Penhellenic Assoc.- 1972
- Ohio Funeral Director Assoc.
- Tri-Co Funeral Director Assoc.
- National Funeral Director Assoc.
- N.E.O. Retired Teachers Assoc.
- Chartered Mem. Of Tri-Co Summer Enrichment Program for Handicapped Children
- Member and Past Vice President of Mahoning
- Valley Machine Knitters Guild
- Mother of the Year, Warren- 1974
Mary enjoys Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Snow Skiing, and Machine Knitting. Mary's attention to detail, compassion for the families, and quality of presentation is what sets her apart.
She feels that Mr. Santucci’s performance over the past years speaks for itself. He is known for experience and trust.